Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2 Down and 2 to Go...



Tonight I finished 2 of the 4 boys first 2 weeks of school! 

I am hoping that the younger 2 do not take quite as long. 

I am holding out on the reading part for my oldest yet. 

I am still new to the whole "dyslexia" thing and am knocking around a few different options that hopefully will be a little easier to decide once we have the final testing results.


I do want to tell you about something a friend of mine way back from the 3rd grade introduced me to..it is called a COINULATOR...and I just ordered one. I am so excited and I think it will be a wonderful fun little addition to our Math center!!  You can find out more here!
It appears that this year will be a more multi-sensory approach to schooling that we have taken in the past! I know that all the boys will benefit from that in their own way. I am stocking up on goodies as I find them..pipe cleaners, colored sand, sand paper, jump ropes, therapy balls and sit discs, fidget toys and bean bags.

Well, it's late and I have to get to bed..my eyes are drooping fast! 

But before I go, I would love to know what is your favorite educational toy?!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin